08 November 2010

"Art in your Mailbox"

I thought I should make a little plug for a really neat book.



Sara Dudenhoeffer was kind enough to include a few pieces of my art in her new book: Art in your Mailbox.

The book is a "great introduction to the fabulous hobby of Mail-Art. This book has articles on how to create Artist Trading Cards, How to package your art to Mail, how to host/participate in Mail-Art Swaps, and more!! This book also includes a Glossary of Mail-Art Terms and is abundant in beautiful examples of mail art by a variety of artists."

So. Much. Eye candy.  I find myself flipping through just to drool over the other art included in the book.  It's definitely worth a look.
If you would like to see a preview, or purchase a copy, it is available in her lulu store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment