05 September 2011

Hodgepodge of Thoughts

 I've neglected this blog for entirely way too long.  Time to change!

I originally created this blog to only be about me creating art.  However, I believe at this point in time I'm going to make it a blog about my life, my art, recipes, my adventures, and whatever else comes up.  I was going to make two blogs, one strictly for art and this one, but I think that would be too time consuming at the moment.  It could be a possibility later.

So, after reading a really inspiring article by Holli Conger about becoming an illustrator, I've decided to give it a go.  I figure, why not me?  I can try and the worst possible result is that I don't succeed, but that has to be better than the "what if's".   The only subject that has really grabbed me in life is art.  In college, my peers would ask me if I was an Art Major.  Well, kind of.  I was a Film Major.. which actually surprised them.  I think they were expecting to hear something illustration/graphic related due to my constant doodling throughout Spanish class.

So now it begins.  That, and I'm finally determined enough to finish a Children's book I started last year.  There might be some mentions of it from time to time as I trek through the process.  We'll see how that one goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment