04 August 2013

I was gone pretty much all of last week shopping, looking, and eating a portion of the 600 mile yard sale/127 sale.  I'll write about that later.

I finally was able to finish a project I started awhile ago.  It started with my local Lowe's having a 75% off sale on some of their succulents.  I purchased/saved a bunch of them and purchased three fish-style glass bowls from Michael's using a 50% off coupon, of course. :)

The result?:


Gorgeous, easy-to-care-for plants for my porch!




I bought a few normal-priced succulents to add color, but most of them were 75% off.  I also added a few plants I already owned (ex: Jade), and they seem to fit right in with the new-comers. 


Just one more step closer to having a finished porch. I still have a ton of other projects to do to the porch, but I'll get to them eventually. 



No comments:

Post a Comment