21 October 2011

Extra Acting

Yesterday was my first time being an extra and a movie.  It was definitely an experience!

  I originally wanted to see a real life movie set. Now, I can honestly say that the people I met were the most interesting part.  Perhaps it's because I spent most of the day talking and spending time with the other extras?  I don't know, but everyone got along so well. I loved hearing what everyone does on a normal basis.

Don't get me wrong, the actual filming part is really neat and I got to see Billy Crystal and Bette Midler in the flesh.  Hopefully I'll be able to see myself when the movie comes out!

Most of the day was spent waiting... and waiting... and waiting.  I definitely wish I remembered to bring a book. I saw one guy brought a pillow.  Smart guy.

Overall, this was a learning experience and I loved it!  I definitely want to try and do more extra work.  Hopefully it happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment