07 October 2011

Fall Decorating

I love decorating for Fall. So, so much. Fall scented candles, witches, pumpkins on the doorstep. Since it's officially October, I started to decoration a bit around my house.

Ignore the price sticker on the mirror, haha!  I plan on painting the mirror frame a darker color at some point because I'm not too keen on the gold. Anyway, the left pumpkins were purchased at Old Time Pottery a few weeks ago.  The center candy dish is from Target, the Runner from Kohls (I believe) as well as the hour glass, and the cute skeleton to the right was bought at Michael's.  

I also was able to spruce up my mantle today.


 The cute little plastic mini jackolantern garland came in a pack of 8 for $2 from Walmart.  All I did was use a piece of dark orange yarn I had on hand and knotted them on.  Cute!  Not bad for $2.

No comments:

Post a Comment