25 June 2013

I've been filming out of town this week on a lake. 

A gorgeous lake at that.

After the first filming day on Monday, I checked into my hotel and found out that this was all mine! My bag even gets it's own bed. ;)


So the room above is my home away from home for the week.  The days have been nice, but hot.  Lots of beauty to look at and take in.  I haven't had much time to paint, unlike at some of our other locations, and I'm usually too tired to be productive once I crash at my hotel room. 

The lake really makes me want to go swimming, preferably in a pool since I'm not a lake person. I did make the discovery that my slightly tan arm looks really tan next to my transparent leg. :)


Hopefully I'll be able to stay out of the sun more as the week goes on.  My goal for this summer was to not to get a tan, but that has gone out the window and is pretty much impossible on this production.

I've also decided to challenge myself and not eat any foods I'm allergic to to see if I notice a different.  Today was day two and so far so good.  I should mention I'm allergic to soy, wheat, rice, cantaloupe, peas, all nuts aside from cashews, and more.  PLUS I'm a vegetarian. Blah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment